Pregnancy and Birth Resources
-recommended by Lindsay-
Twin Cities Local
Enlightened Mama -- A home away from home for pregnant women and new mamas. You can find acupuncture, chiropractic care, craniosacral therapy, homeopathy, lactation consultants, massage, and education courses. They also offer New Mom’s Groups where you and baby can meet other moms, find community, and get your questions answered.
Blooma -- Yoga, Mom’s Groups, Education Courses, Massage and lots of special workshops on things like writing your birth story, how to strengthen your pelvic floor and abdominals before and after birth, and how to handle fertility challenges or miscarriages.
Lake Pointe Chiropractic -- Chiropractic Care, Acupuncture, Massage and Wellness.
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth
- Active Birth, The New Approach to Giving Birth Naturally
- The Birth Partner by Penny Simkin
- Baby Catcher: Chronicles of a Modern Midwife by Peggy Vincent
- The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp, MD
- The Baby Book by William Sears